Tuesday, December 01, 2015

dream lover

a couple of years ago, i dreamt about a guy and me boarding a bus.  he was holding my hand and his other arm was around me.  we were cuddling in the bus.  i couldn't see his face though.  for all i know, i could've been a "her".  i could only see that the person seemed younger than me and that he/she had fair complexion.

this morning (or afternoon - it's hard to tell, with this body clock and my work hours) when i woke up, i remember a guy (we're sure this time)  driving me around while i was asleep.  when i awoke, i put my hand over his as he drove.  he said he didn't want to bother me while i was sleeping.  he held my hand and kissed my forehead when he knew i had awakened.  still i didn't see his face, only that like my bus buddy, he seemed younger than i was.  

i am really getting curious as to who this man, of my dreams, literally, is.  i keep wondering if i'll ever know him.  

any moment now?