Saturday, September 26, 2015

sometimes you need a little push

i made a decision today which i should've made years ago.

i'm just waiting for the bigger picture, the ultimate plan to unfold.

the Lord always provides.  i have been living alone for the last six years and never once have i gone hungry or sick or lost.  i have always felt safe in the knowledge that there is a Higher Power watching over me and keeping me company in all the challenges that i have to face.  that same Higher Power guides me and shares the highest and lowest points of my life with me.  i am never alone.

of course, i made really bad decisions and obviously trusted the wrong people when i could've used that time to fix my life.  i can never get those years back again, but it's never too late to start, right?

oh, and just for the record, it's not because the broker is cute.