Sunday, May 04, 2014

another plea

Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
The Smiths

Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man turn bad

So please please please let me, let me, let me let me get what I want this time

Haven't had a dream in a long time
see, the life I've had
can make a good man bad

So for once in my life let me get what I want 
Lord knows it would be the first time
Lord knows it would be the first time


***

i said here, that if you asked something specific enough, if you put it out there, then you might just get it.

i'm not allowed to have school girl crushes.  i'm too old for that.  i'm not allowed to be distracted.  but hey Universe, if you're listening, i've been a really good girl.  so apart from getting my papers for the post i'm in right now (and the corresponding salary increase that goes with it - because while money is immaterial to me, i am working three jobs for the price of one) and that asshole paying me in full for the money he owes me, the other thing i want, is to meet him:

 photo 9359f403-b587-4c76-86cf-35fbbd8135fd_zps3bb43ecd.png

i hope to meet him, them. they don't have to be in love with me.  he doesn't have to be in love with me.  i just want to be in their radar, his radar and be friends with them.  especially him.  that's it.  it's pretty specific enough.  pictures with him, them.  text messages.  a few drinks.  okay, maybe that was pushing it.  but i want to meet him and them.  not so much to ask now, since i've been working too hard and it's a relatively easy and shallow request. considering that i stuck out with someone for so long and worked my hardest and it still didn't mean anything to that person, or considering that there are ones who are relatively closer and by certain standards, "reachable", this one is a long shot, but it was worth a try.  please, Universe?

please?