Tuesday, January 28, 2014

angry girl journal 01.28.2014

i was really looking forward to today.  i had this smile on my face that

as the shift progressed the smile became a frown. had things to do, things to learn. had my feelings hurt. because to me, it was never about the power.  it was the ability to help people.   then i remember:   God loves me, God loves us.  Christ died for sinners like me.

so for every time i feel hurt, or betrayed, i should remember to forgive because even if they hurt me, Christ died for them too and i should be able to forgive and love them because of that. i struggle with it and i pray for patience when it happens. and it's not easy.  so i go back to the start, which is, God loves me. Christ died for sinners like me.

repeat after me:  God loves me, God loves us.  Christ died for sinners like me.