Saturday, November 30, 2013

angry girl journal 11.30.2013

i get mad every time i think about you, talk about you. sometimes, i'm not sure i'm still mad at you, or if i'm mad at myself for loving you, believing you for so long.

but that's just it: i did love you. i'm done.  i'm over it. i just need to pick up the pieces and make sure it doesn't happen again with someone else.  assuming i still have something left in me to give, assuming i'd even allow anybody in.

 photo 2013-11-27094332_zps32d2ed0d.png

this is the first picture that you and i had together, the one i hold close to my heart.  it's like our song.  no matter how mad i am with you, no matter how much you hurt me, no matter where you are:  i would like to think, no, wait, i know, that if anyone asks you or i what our song is, we would have the same answer.

***

if and when i do see you, i'm just going to smile.  my anger, my disappointment in you has already passed.  i have forgiven you.  you know who you are.  you know WHAT  you are. and i shouldn't have to explain.