Friday, May 03, 2013

angry girl journal 05.03.2013

We've come a long long way together,
Through the hard times and the good,
I have to celebrate you baby,
I have to praise you like I should


- Praise You, Fatboy Slim

we've been through a lot, you and i,  good times and bad.  those times i only had P20 and it wasn't even enough for me to get home.

but i have to let you go and move on.

 photo oldwallet_zpsf2f3b340.jpg

yes, that IS a ribbon on my new wallet.

***

it would've been nice if i watched Iron Man 3 with you like we agreed we would but i don't think that's ever gonna happen, what with your busy schedule and all.  too much has happened and i don't think we're ever going to talk again.i have to do away with you just like i did the wallet, which shouldn't be so hard considering you left first.