Saturday, October 20, 2012

giving back by way of planting trees

i really didn't want to go.  seriously.  i already made plans for the night.  plus, i knew you were going so i didn't want to.  not that it means anything.  not going means not getting hurt seeing you.  plus, if you went and i didn't,  i get to keep my breasts.

it was an opportunity for me to give back for all the cigarettes i smoked and a chance to hang out.  i like hanging out with you.   regardless of what's going on (or not going on) right now, it doesn't change the fact that i like hanging out with you.


Photobucket

i went anyway.  it felt good to go.  i'm really glad i went.  it made me feel good inside, no matter how bad the sun was on my neck.  we started digging and segregating trash and nobody gave attitude.  everyone was just there to help make it happen, make this world a better place.

i'm never going to let my fear get in the way of what i want to do, what i enjoy doing.  it's not much in the bigger scheme of things, but it's a start. i may be a bitch, and smoke a lot, but i care about this world, just as much as anybody else and i will try to help as much as i can.

they say that when you try avoid people, your world starts being smaller.  i care about this world more than i'd like to admit, and more than i care about you, even though you mean the world to me.  does that make sense? so i won't let anything come between me and my little contribution to making this world a better place.  besides,  you made me really proud today :)