Sunday, March 04, 2012

another married guy again?

it saddens me that the only guys who hit on me are married ones or single younger guys who've had too much to drink.

like i keep saying: i don't believe in marriage. i don't think it's for me. i want to find someone but i don't think a piece of paper can prove anything. i respect the marriages of those who are and i do my best to protect their sanctity. i make sure that if they forget their vows, that i won't. so it really does pain me when husbands want to cheat on their wives and they want to do it with me. do i really look like i'm only good to be someone's paramour? it also pains me how insecure wives and girlfriends accuse me of trying to steal their men when i do my best to try to avoid situations like that.

1. i am on my last few days of my period - i believe that is self-explanatory;

2. YOU have had a lot to drink. it will take us forever but i don't think that tool of yours will rise to the occasion;

3. i work in the same company as you, AND YOUR WIFE;

4. calling me "brainy" doesn't really get me to bed. even the ones who call me "beautiful" don't have it that easy;

5. do you really think you're THAT good that i will miss half of my life if i don't go to bed with you?

so, sorry. i AM flattered, but the answer is "NO".

***
my friend and i like this song. he's told me about it and i heard the original version and i heard the laid back acoustic version and i love it. i hope to sing it in his wedding someday.

The Story
Brandi Carlile

All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to
It's true...I was made for you

I climbed across the mountain tops
Swam all across the ocean blue
I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules
But baby I broke them all for you
Because even when I was flat broke
You made me feel like a million bucks
You do
I was made for you

You see the smile that's on my mouth
It's hiding the words that don't come out
And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed
They don't know my head is a mess
No, they don't know who I really am
And they don't know what
I've been through like you do
And I was made for you...

All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to
It's true...I was made for you


sadly, it will not be sung in my wedding. because i won't have one. and because i don't believe in marriage. and because i don't have someone who will make me want to believe in marriage. i don't have someone period.