Friday, March 09, 2012

angry girl journal 03.09.2012

it is upsetting to me that after i did everything i could for that company, all i got was this. i can't get over it. i can't get over the fact that after i took care of all those people. i got them everything they needed when they needed it even to the point that i was suffering but when it was my turn to go, nobody even bothered to send me off. and mind you, i have been sending off people. i took care of them and made them feel special. this is what i get.

and now you're asking me to do this for you because you're sending someone else off?! okay lang kayo?!?!?!?!

***

i'm not perfect. i'm not the brightest bulb in the planet, as my late father would say. i don't always get everything. but, one thing i can say about myself is that i do have common sense. one of the things i hate about this job is finding out that there are people way up there who don't have any.

kasalanan ko na lang lahat. sige na, kayo na ang magaling. wala na ko sinabi.

i always say that in order for me to effectively do my job, you have to do yours. and you have to do it well. because i give this and everything else that i do a hundred and ten percent. i am passionate about everything, even though it doesn't seem that way. why do you think the least of things frustrate me so much? it's because i give my everything to people and things. i make them feel like they matter. it's a bummer when they don't feel as strongly as i do or when i don't matter as much to them as they do to me. it is more frustrating to know that you're up there, you're supposed to know more than me, you're earning more than me, but then, you don't have the sense enough to know what this or that is. tsk tsk tsk

i am doing the best i can here. apparently, it is still not good enough.