Friday, December 30, 2011

angry girl journal 12.29.2011

how can people sleep at night (or in our case, the day time) knowing that they’ve deceived someone, let alone, a whole group of people? i don’t understand.

i’ve had this problem before and i was so frustrated that i couldn’t do anything on my end to stop it. now it’s happening again and i still can’t do anything about it. but i have people now who support me, people who can actually vouch that i am telling the truth, that i’m doing something good with this life.

these people are earning more money than the agents, the agents are doing all the work that make them look good and yet, the agents don’t really get all the benefits of their hard work. it’s sad, especially when they see that only a few people get the perks, and these are the people that don’t deserve it.

I AM NOT PERFECT. I HAVE TOO MUCH SHIT GOING ON IN MY HEAD. I MAY NOT ALWAYS KNOW WHAT I’M DOING HALF THE TIME, BUT I GET THE WORK DONE WITHOUT HAVING TO STEAL FROM ANYONE.

they always say that if you're going to do something stupid, you have to make sure you won't get caught. my suggestion is to not to anything stupid at all.

di ba?

don't shit on your backyard so as not to destroy your credibility.

i hate that people think that just because i act the way i do and speak the way i speak that i have no idea what i’m talking about. i do. i hate that they think that way. this is where i go back to saying that I sometimes hate being great at what i’m doing now because nobody would ever think of taking me seriously or think i should move forward because nobody else can do my job as efficiently as i do. my friends and fellow EAs know this. we all have the same sentiment. people other than our bosses rely on us too much to the point that we are doing things that are not required of us.

i hope that someday you will realize that what you are doing is a bad thing and i hope someday you will pay for it.  for people who are supposedly religious and righteous, you have no integrity.  i have no respect for scum like you.

God bless your poor unpure soul.