Wednesday, September 28, 2011

missing my kids at the cheering squad

i miss my "kids". when i moved over here, we just concluded the Sports Fest in the previous company and they were starting theirs here. it reminded me of them and how much i missed them, how much work i put into them. i recruited them for the group, i supervised almost all their practices, i fed them, i supported them, i got them their costumes. kulang na lang ako magsilang sa kanila eh.

Photobucket

but the kids here. i don't feel as strongly about them as i should. maybe i will eventually but my allegiance right now still remains with the old group. they are better and much cuter. i know that sounds mean, but like a mother, i'm also protective of this group.

Photobucket

***

here we go again. you don't have to thank me or say you love me all the time. i know. i love what we have and i accept that this is what we have. i just don't want to have to lead you on to say it. i want you to say it not because i led you to say it or because you had no choice but to say it, like i forced it out of you. sometimes i just need to hear it. it does help a friend sometimes if he/she knew that she is doing a great job as a friend, that you are grateful that she is there for you all the time, whenever you need her, for moral support, for venting, or when you're short of cash. sometimes, you just feel like how all my other friends treat me: YOU TAKE ME FOR GRANTED.

***

i like you. i like talking to you. but like everybody else i've pined over, i don't think this will go anywhere. i'm not hot or exceptionally attractive for you to want to be interested in me. and besides, you are already spoken for so i wouldn't even waste time thinking about how good you look.

if only you didn't look so good.